Disadvantages of Commercial Fertilizers
- Produce high nutrient/chemical runoff or leaching
- Burns and kills turf and other plants where over applied
- Not environmentally friendly, leaving cumulative buildup
- Does not promote microbial activity
- Densifies top soil demanding more water application
Advantages of Organic Compost
- Increases soils water holding capacity up to 5 times
- Results in better seed germination
- Encourages healthy root system growth and reduces transplant shock.
- Promotes bigger healthier blossoms and fruits
- Frequent usage consistently improves yields, crop quality, and plant uniformity without compromising the environment
- Safe to distribute by hand, easily spreads with all existing spreading and drilling equipment
- Studies show that decreased usage of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides results in healthier plants, animals and a more pristine environment with less polluted waterways.
Take part in choosing the natural way to manage the environment and grow your food plots without the lasting harmful side effects that chemical fertilizers and pesticides present to the environment.